FIMS building move begins on Monday, December 5Work related to the move continues, but all student services for FIMS undergraduate and graduate students are now located in the FIMS & Nursing Building (FNB).
Need a map to the new building? Download one here.
Information for Undergraduate Students
- FIMS Undergraduate Student Services is now located in FNB 2001. If you enter the building from the FIMS entrance, it is immediately to the right
- Regular Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Appointments: To book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Graduate Students
- FIMS Graduate Student Services is now located in FNB 2020. If you enter the building from the FIMS entrance, it is immediately to the left
- Regular Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
How to find FIMS Student Services in the new building
Student services for both undergraduate and graduate students are most easily accessed through the dedicated FIMS entrance off Lambton Drive. The Faculty name is outside the doors on the brick stairwell. Both reception areas are visible as soon as you enter the lobby. If you enter the building from the first floor, through the main atrium doors, take the stairs to the second floor and look for the orange arrows for direction.