The Faculty of Information and Media Studies (FIMS), dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about media, communications and information technologies, is a vibrant, expanding Faculty comprising more than 45 full-time faculty members and 22 non-academic staff. FIMS offers strong programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels and is linked to the public and private sectors and to community organizations, in an academic environment characterized by interdisciplinarity, collaboration, creative inquiry, and critical thinking.
- Master of Arts in Media Studies (MA MS, one-year, research-based)
- Master of Health Information Science (MHIS, two-year, thesis-based)
- Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS, one-year, professional program)
- Master of Media in Journalism & Communication (MMJC, one-year, professional program)
- PhD in Health Information Science (PhD HIS)
- PhD in Library & Information Science (PhD LIS)
- PhD in Media Studies (PhD MS)