FIMS moves to "essential services" only, no access to FNB
FIMS will move to "essential services" only, as defined by the Government of Ontario, for at least two weeks as of March 25. The FIMS & Nursing Building will remain closed until further notice.
Courses will continue online and administrative, undergraduate and graduate student services are available remotely.
Contacts and Information
- Western's Coronavirus update website
- Digital Student Experience (online learning support from Student Experience)
- COVID-19 updates for FIMS undergraduate students
- COVID-19 updates for graduate students from SGPS
- A message to students from FIMS Dean Lisa Henderson (pdf)