Councils & AssociationsStudent Councils and Associations represent the student body in matters of Faculty governance. Council and association executives (president, chair, secretary, etc.) are voted in by the students they represent. Graduate councils and associations normally represent a specific program, whereas the undergraduate student council represents the whole of the undergraduate student body.
List of groups
- FIMS Undergraduate Student Council (FIMSSC)
The undergraduate student council. Executives are elected once a year.
- MLIS Student Council (MLISSC)
The council representing the Master of Library & Information Science graduate program. Executives are voted in each term.
- MMJC Student Council (MMJCSC)
The council representing the Master of Media in Journalism & Communication graduate program. Executives are voted in once a year.
- Library & Information Science Doctoral Association (LISDA)
The association representing Library & Information Science doctoral students.
- Graduate Health Information Science Student Association (GHISSA)
The association representing the Health Information Science graduate program.