The FIMS JobWeb lists vacancies in the fields of journalism and library and information science.
Job postings on this page are the result of postings sent directly to the Faculty of Information and Media Studies by employers.
Frequency of Updates
The site is updated twice a week. Postings are listed in reverse chronological order with the most recent posting listed first. Postings are removed one week after the deadline date has passed. If the deadline date is not stated, the posting will be removed one month after date of posting.
How to Submit a Job Posting
Employers wishing to submit a job ad to this site should include the following information in the posting:
- Job Title (indicate whether it is a full-time, part-time, or contract position)
- Name of Organization (include Website address if available)
- Location of job
- Application deadline (if available)
- Description of organization
- Job description
- Type of experience required (i.e., entry level or managerial level)
- Qualifications required
- Application process (e.g., apply online or via e-mail)
- Contact information (postal address, e-mail, telephone)
There is no cost for this service. You may forward the job posting as a link or as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
Faculty of Information and Media Studies
The University of Western Ontario
North Campus Building, Room 240
London ON N6A 5B7