As FIMS and Western alumni, you can take advantage of the networking and collaborative opportunities available to you. In addition to the social and professional benefits of belonging to the Alumni Western Association, there are many other rewards as well. These include:
- Email for life service
- Access to the Western Alumni Directory
- Having access to Western's extensive library system
- Receiving a discount on most courses offered through Continuing Studies at Western
- Discounts on Campus Rec memberships
- Discounts at selected restaurants and events
- Having access to a unique insurance program offered through TD Meloche Monexx
For complete details on what a Western Alumni card can provide for you, visit the Western Alumni website.
FIMS Alumni Newsletter
FIMS produces an electronic alumni newsletter twice a year. The publication is a mix of what's happening in the Faculty and stories about alumni who are doing interesting things. It's aimed at graduates of all our programs, undergrad and grad. If you haven't been receiving the newsletter in your email and you'd like to, please email email@example.com and let us know.
LIS Alumni JobWeb
If you're a FIMS Library & Information Science graduate, you may also be interested in viewing the LIS JobWeb. Canadian and international LIS job postings are added regularly.
Giving to FIMS
For information on Giving to FIMS, please visit Western's Giving website.